We are recording the first season of The Former Lawyer Podcast right now. Here are some of the questions we’re asking each guest:
- Why did you decide to go to law school?
- What type of law did you practice?
- How long had you been practicing when you realized that you wanted out?
- How long did it take for you to actually leave the law after you realized you wanted to leave?
- What do you do now?
- What is the thing you miss the most about being a lawyer? What is the thing you miss the least?
- What is your favorite thing that you get to do now that you didn’t get to do while you were a lawyer?
Do you have other questions that you would like to hear the answers to? Let us know!