On today’s show, Sarah interviews Alexis Michaud. In her former life, Alexis was Deputy General Counsel for a newly public technology company.
In this interview, Alexis shares:
- Why she left the law after practicing for 18 years;
- How working with an Executive Coach was integral to determining her next move;
- Why someone who loves legal work can still want to make a change and leave the law;
- Why knowing your own work personality is essential when deciding whether to leave the law;
- The reason she didn’t have pictures of her kids in her office while she was a lawyer (it’s probably not what you think);
- The turning point that caused her to walk away from an extremely lucrative and interesting job (and why she had to resign multiple times!);
- and much more!
Go to https://formerlawyer.com/guide to get Sarah’s free guide, “First Steps to Leaving the Law,” today!