Sick of doom-scrolling LinkedIn hoping that the perfect non-legal job will magically appear?
I’ve got you covered!
The Simple 5-Step Framework To Identify An Alternative Career (That You Actually Like!)
a free on-demand masterclass with sarah cottrell
Learn the proven framework that I use with all of my clients to help them identify an alternative career (that they actually like!).
In this Masterclass, you’ll learn…
- The biggest mistake that lawyers make when they want to identify an alternative career (and how to avoid it!)
- The exact roadmap that can take you from confused and overwhelmed to confidently choosing a non-legal career
- How to get crystal clear on exactly what you want to do so that you know what kinds of non-legal jobs to look for
- Why getting clarity about what type of job you want is much simpler than it seems
- The biggest obstacles lawyers face when trying to identify an alternative career (and how you can overcome them)
Hi there! I’m Sarah.
I practiced law for 10 years, first as a Biglaw litigator, and later at a state court of appeals (with a brief interlude in legal publishing).
In 2018, my husband and I paid off our (double!) law school loans and I left the law for good.
I created Former Lawyer to help other lawyers, like me, who discover that they don’t want to practice law, but don’t know what to do next.
Sarah, I would NEVER have imagined quitting my job and exploring other options without you, the podcast, and all the resources you share with the world.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do.
You changed my life.